Periodontitis generally can only be controlled, and basic periodontal treatment is usually required, such as washing teeth, crushing surface calculus, detecting the depth of periodontal pockets, subgingival scaling, removing root dirt, and periodontal tissues infected by bacteria. Even if pus is discharged, it is necessary to cut the gums, rinse and sterilize, like chronic inflammation, it is necessary to cut off the diseased granulation tissue. Although the inflammation subsides, there is a risk of recurrence.
Who is prone to periodontitis?
- The cause of the disease comes from dental plaque. When the food residue is not removed, it will cause bacteria to grow. The dental plaque will soon accumulate and form soft tartar. The increase of bacterial toxins will stimulate the gums. If you do not brush your teeth sooner or later, Calculus will calcify faster, and teeth will be stuffed frequently, causing gingival papillitis and periodontal swelling.
- If there is no dental floss cleaning after meals, the thicker the plaque accumulates, it will also stimulate inflammation. Many patients do not clean their teeth regularly after the periodontitis recovers. It has shrunk and cannot grow back. For normal periodontitis, you need to wash your teeth once every six months. Usually, you can use kin Gillan mouthwash to reduce inflammation and inhibit bacteria.
How to treat tooth loss caused by periodontitis?
- First check the degree of atrophy. If the second degree is loosened, the periodontal splint can be fixed. In severe cases, the resin must be permanently bonded. If the third degree of looseness is found, it cannot be retained. Bone surgery, bone tissue reconstruction, dental implants or dental implants will be repaired after 3 months.
- If it is only mildly loosened, it can recover spontaneously. For gingival atrophy and meet vertical bone resorption, guided tissue regeneration can also be performed to allow periodontal ligament stem cells to grow and restore a certain gingival height. Floss to remove dental plaque, and pay attention to brushing your teeth in the morning and evening to avoid deterioration of inflammation.
The treatment of periodontitis is divided into four stages: basic treatment, periodontal surgery, prosthetic treatment and regular maintenance. The treatment methods at each stage include cleansing, subgingival curettage, root planing, extraction of non-preserving teeth, necessary occlusal adjustments after inflammation control, and correct plaque control methods; flap surgery, implantation Osteomy, guided tissue regeneration; choice of fixed teeth or movable dentures to repair missing teeth; maintenance period is mainly for regular review.
The earlier the treatment, the better. Generally, mild periodontitis can be controlled and stabilized. However, the prevention of chronic periodontitis is important. Regular cleaning of teeth is necessary to reduce the growth rate of dental plaque.
Model articulator dental device makes denture restoration
- Full list of dental articulator available:https://www.dentallaboratorio.com/product-category/dental-articulator/
- disposable dental articulator: https://www.dentallaboratorio.com/product/disposable-dental-articulator/
- zeiser or giroform model system disposable articulator:https://www.dentallaboratorio.com/product/plastic-dental-lab-articulators/